South View, Moss Lane, Alderley Edge
- Two Bathrooms (One En-Suite)
- High Specification
- Central Alderley Edge Location
- Unparalleled Views Over Alderley Cricket Club and Towards The Edge
- Off Road Parking for Two Cars
The bespoke development is located in a privileged position on Moss Lane, with spectacular views across Alderley Cricket Club. Each property boasts three bedrooms and offers "reverse living" to take full advantage of the surrounding environment, so you can enjoy the landscape from the best possible vantage point. The development brings something unique to Alderley Edge. Built to the highest specification, and just 0.4 miles from the high street, the development provides an ideal base from which to fully enjoy all the delights of this famous village. Each property has been built to maximise its location.
Reverse living allows for your kitchen, living, and dining spaces to be bathed in as much light as possible. With unobstructed first floor windows, your home will be filled with natural light during the daytime when you are most likely to be in these spaces. This bijou development has been designed with individuality and charm. Local Cheshire brick, mid-grey slate roofs and large expanses of grey aluminium framed glazing providing warmth and character to the external rear elevations, provide a mix of tradition and contemporary flair. Each property benefits from two parking spaces, whilst at the rear there is a raised balcony with direct access to a private, landscaped garden. To the first floor are bi-fold doors, allowing light to flood into the master suite. South View is perfect for downsizers and families alike - and is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
South View, Moss Lane, Alderley Edge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alderley Edge Station0.3 miles
- Wilmslow Station1.7 miles
- Chelford Station3.0 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agent.
Gascoigne Halman Alderley Edge is managed by Matthew Fairhurst who has worked in the l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 784610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Alderley Edge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.