Weston Court, Thames Ditton
- Flat 8, Weston Court
- Brand New 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Second/Top Floor
- Allocated Parking Space
- Luxury German Kitchen
- Sumptuous Porcelain Tiled Bathroom
- Light Oak Herringbone Wood Flooring
- Video Entryphone
- Ready to View
- 999 Year Lease
Stack & Bonner are delighted to launch this exclusive development of just eight 1 & 2 bedroom luxurious apartments located within moments of Hampton Court and Thames Ditton Village.
The apartments have beautifully designed German kitchens with solid quartz worktops and integrated appliances.
The porcelain tiled bathrooms are sumptuously designed.
The homes have light oak herringbone wood flooring as well as carpets to the bedrooms.
Each apartment has a parking space and a 999 year lease.
The apartments are ready for viewing, please contact us on to arrange your appointment.
Weston Court, Thames Ditton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Esher Station0.4 miles
- Thames Ditton Station0.5 miles
- Hinchley Wood Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Stack & Bonner, established in 1988 by John Stack and Andrew Pollard, has evolved to be one of the most successful independent estate agencies in the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, specialising in Sales, Lettings, Land and New Homes.
As a progressive and ambitious company, we embrace these characteristics in our ethos of hard work and dedication to making the complete moving process as enjoyable and rewarding as possible.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100723005083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stack & Bonner, Kingston Upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.