York Road, London
- Three large Bedrooms
- Two Roof Terraces
- Excellent finish
- Secure Parking
- Sole Coded access from a lift
- Amazing Entertaining Space
The kitchen is Poggenpohl with the best appliances built in and a very usable breakfast bar, this leads through to the main living area which spans the full width of the apartment with a feature double height vaulted ceiling.
The first floor has two bedrooms and two bathrooms along with the laundry cupboard and a second private decked terrace.
The top floor holds the entire master suite with large walk in wardrobe ( formally a bedroom ) with plenty of built in storage with a bathroom that leads through to the bedroom again with very high vaulted ceilings.
There is a secure allocated parking space and the owner lease another space for circa £100 a month.
BrochuresBrochureYork Road, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
York Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham Junction Station0.5 miles
- Imperial Wharf Station0.6 miles
- Wandsworth Town Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need Under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29491109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chatterton Rees, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.