- Superb setting for this Cottage in beautiful Burnham Market, hidden from plain sight
- Thought to offer further potential
- Entrance, Sitting Room, Kitchen, WC, Dining Room
- From the landing are Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Gardens, Off Road Parking and Garage
- Total Accommodation extends to over 900 ft square
- Energy Rating F
- PP granted for significant extension and alterations to the cottage
Agents Notes: Planning Permission Granted 2020 - PP Ref: 20/00439/F
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station18.9 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587013804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.