Llanfair Road, Pontcanna, Cardiff
- SPACIOUS SITTING ROOM
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- AMPLE AND SECURE PARKING
stunning two double bedroom property, originally built as offices but now having been converted to an extremely high spec family home tucked away on the ever popular Llanfair Road and being within a short walk of Llandaff fields and all the bars, restaurants amenities Pontcanna has to offer
Delighted to bring to the market this quite stunning two double bedroom property, originally built as offices but now having been converted to an extremely high spec family home tucked away on the ever popular Llanfair Road and being within a short walk of Llandaff fields and all the bars, restaurants, coffee shops and other amenities Pontcanna has to offer, the property is also within easy reach of the city centre with great road and transport links into the city centre and surrounding areas.
The property has been completely renovated to now offer a lovely family home with accommodation comprising large sitting room, cloakroom and fully equipped kitchen and dining area, to the first floor are two good sized bedrooms together with a family bathroom and en suite shower room, off the master bedroom is a large walk in wardrobe. The external space to the front of the property offers lovely outside living space as well as ample and secure off road parking for several cars. Early viewing recommended on this unique property.
Sitting Room Area 15' 10" x 13' 9" ( 4.83m x 4.19m )
As you walk into the property via the Upvc double glazed door you are met with the centre staircase, off to the right is the sitting room area with lovely, oversized high gloss finished floor tiles, wall mounted heater, recess ceiling mounted spot lighting and patio doors opening onto the front aspect of the property
Tiled flooring matching the sitting room with contrasting wall tiles finished in white, vanity wash hand basin and low level wc, extractor fan
Kitchen/dining Area 15' 10" x 8' 1" ( 4.83m x 2.46m )
High gloss tiled flooring matching that in the sitting room area, good sized dining area to the front, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the front aspect of the property, quality kitchen suite comprising a range of base units with matching wall cupboards over, recess non scratch sink unit finished in grey with mixer taps over, flush fitting ceramic hob with oven and grill under and glass finished extractor hood over, integrated appliances to include washing machine and 50/50 split fridge freezer, recess ceiling fitted spotlighting.
Access to all bedrooms and bathroom, large over the stairs storage cupboard
Master Bedroom 15' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.67m x 3.25m )
Wall mounted wall heater, French doors opening onto the Juliet balcony as well as a double glazed skylight, large walk in wardrobe area with sliding doors
En Suite Shower Room
Quality laminate type flooring finished in grey with large contrasting wall tiles, large glass fronted shower cubicle with electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin and wc, extractor fan, mirror fronted medicine cabinet above the vanity sink
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.51m )
Wall mounted heater, double glazed skylight and attractive corner mounted Upvc double glazed window
Quality laminate flooring, finished in grey again with contrasting oversized wall tiles, paneled bath with electric shower over and glass screen, vanity wash hand basin with storage under and mirror fronted medicine cabinet over, low level wc, extractor fan
The property is entered off Llanfair Road via its own private and gated entry point onto the large area offering space for outside living space and secure parking for several cars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Llanfair Road, Pontcanna, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ninian Park Station0.7 miles
- Cathays Station1.1 miles
- Waun-gron Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Pontcanna Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Pontcanna
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP106483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.