Shepherdess Place, London, N1
- One-bedroom loft apartment
- 2.6 metre high ceilings
- Large South-facing windows
- Near to Old Street Station
- 25' Reception
- Fourth Floor
- Lift access
- Near to Regents Canal
- Walking distance to The City
The Chocolate Studios are located on Shepherdess Walk which in equidistant to Angel, Shoreditch, Hoxton as well as Old Street or what is becoming known as ‘East London Tech City’. Old Street station is only 6 mins walk where Angel is a further 9 mins walk in the opposite direction where The City is within easy walking distance. Bus routes are plentiful, southbound towards Moorgate (14 minutes) and northerly towards Kings Cross and St Pancras (10 mins) offering local national and international destinations.
This popular area has many attractions within walking distance including Upper Street, Exmouth Market and Whitecross Market offering a daily vibrant street food scene. The internationally renowned Barbican Centre, Saddlers Wells and The Almeida Theatre are also close by where a variety of restaurants, bars, cafés and boutiques can be found in nearby Islington High Street, Upper Street, N1 and Shoreditch. The Regents Canal is also very near providing a very popular pedestrian and cycling route towards Angel and Kings Cross as well as Broadway Market and Victoria Park to the East.
Shepherdess Place, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Old Street Station0.2 miles
- Hoxton Station0.6 miles
- Barbican Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSV210656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marsh & Parsons, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.