Eversfield Place, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- CONVERTED SEAFRONT APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- DIRECT SEA VIEWS
- PRIVATE SOUTH FACING BALCONY
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this well presented two bedroom flat located along St Leonard's sea front, the shopping centre within a quarter mile with main line railway station. Accommodation in brief comprises of two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, lounge and private balcony.
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this well presented TWO BEDROOM FLAT located along St Leonard's sea front, the shopping centre within a quarter mile with main line railway station. Accommodation in brief comprises of TWO BEDROOMS, kitchen, bathroom, en suite, lounge and PRIVATE BALCONY. This flat comes with a stunning bay window with DIRECT SEA VIEWS. Viewing comes highly recommended!
Communal front door into
Communal Entrance Hall
With lift and stairs rising to upper floor, private front door into
With telephone entry system, deep storage cupboard, with doors off to the following
Living Room 16' 9" into bay x 14' max ( 5.11m into bay x 4.27m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect with direct sea views, double glazed door affording access to private balcony, fitted electric fire place with wooden surround, open arch into
Kitchen 11' 2" max x 5' 4" ( 3.40m max x 1.63m )
Fitted kitchen with matching range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, built in electric oven, integral dishwasher, integral washing machine and integral fridge. Door into
Bedroom One 14' x 8' 2" ( 4.27m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with sea views and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.47m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, door into
With part tiled walls and does require full installation.
Fitted with a matching white suite comprising of paneled bath with electric mirror shower over, fitted shower screen, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, low level wc and extractor fan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Eversfield Place, St. Leonards-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St Leonards Warrior Square Station0.3 miles
- Hastings Station0.6 miles
- West St. Leonards Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Hastings Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Hastings
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS117528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.