Sunnyside, Wimbledon Village, SW19
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Meticulously presented
- Three reception rooms
- Fabulous kitchen/dining/family room
- Four double bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- EPC Rating = B
A newly built four storey, four double bedroom detached house very well located in the heart of Wimbledon Village.
The property benefits from off street parking along with an elevator providing access to three floors. Underfloor heating is incorporated within the ceramic and wood flooring throughout complete with high quality, bespoke fixtures and fittings.
The house is set back from the road and opens into an impressive entrance hall. Off the hallway to the front is a useful study/home office with an elegant reception room. The lower ground floor comprises a spectacular kitchen/dining/living space to the rear with full height bi folding glass to a wrap around terrace.
There is also a fully fitted utility room, gym, a double bedroom and a stylish shower room. Upstairs on the first floor are two generous double bedrooms one with a walk in wardrobe and well-designed fitted wardrobes and both with luxurious en suite bathrooms. The principal bedroom occupies the top floor and benefits from a superb en suite bathroom featuring a freestanding bath tub.
Being a no through road, Sunnyside is one of Wimbledon's much sought after and quieter residential streets, located 200 metres from the High Street in Wimbledon Village.
The Common can be accessed via neighbouring Lingfield Road and is within 400 metres. Wimbledon railway station and town centre are around 800 metres away and provides excellent day to day shopping, a cinema and a fast and regular link to central London (12 minutes to Vauxhall or 16 minutes to London Waterloo).
The Underground (District Line) also offers a regular service into Earls Court and towards the West End.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Sunnyside, Wimbledon Village, SW19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wimbledon Station0.4 miles
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Merton Park Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WML210015_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.