Turrell Close, Wiggenhall St. Germans, King's Lynn
- Four bedroom detached house
- Two en suites, cloakroom & family bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Lounge extending to 28'
- Garage & rear garden
A very well-presented four bedroom detached house in the village of Wiggenhall St Germans. The property makes the perfect family home, and offers an open plan kitchen/diner, large lounge, study, utility room, cloakroom, four bedrooms, two en suites and bathroom! There is also a rear garden & garage.
A very well-presented four bedroom detached house in the quiet village of Wiggenhall St Germans, just a few minutes' drive from Kings Lynn. The property boasts a light & airy open plan kitchen/diner, spacious lounge extending to almost 29', a study and a utility room. To the first floor, there are four comfortable bedrooms, two en suites & family bathroom. Outside, there is a generous rear garden, plus driveway and garage. Must be viewed!
Double-glazed door to:
Door to the front. Laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Radiator.
Fitted with WC and wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor fan. Tiled flooring.
Lounge 28' 8" x 11' 8" excluding chimney breast ( 8.74m x 3.56m excluding chimney breast )
Double-glazed window to the front. Double-glazed French doors with side lights to the rear. Two radiators.
Study 10' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.36m )
Double-glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Kitchen / Family Room 16' 9" x 10' 7" ( 5.11m x 3.23m )
This fitted kitchen includes both wall and base units with work surfaces over, a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, built-in double oven, and an inset 4 ring hob with stainless steel cooker hood over. There is also an integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring to kitchen and laminate flooring to dining area. Tiled splashback. Double-glazed window & double-glazed French doors with side lights to the rear.
Utility Room 7' 10" x 6' 3" ( 2.39m x 1.91m )
Fitted with work surfaces with space below for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Oil-fired boiler. Double-glazed exit door.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hall. Loft access. Radiator. Double-glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.20m )
Double-glazed window. Radiator. Television point.
Fitted with WC, pedestal wash hand basin, and double-width shower cubicle. Double-glazed window. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Double-glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.67m )
Double-glazed window. Radiator. Airing cupboard with shelving and housing hot water cylinder.
Fitted with WC, pedestal wash hand basin, and double-width shower cubicle. Double-glazed window. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.46m )
Double-glazed window. Radiator. Telephone and television points.
Bedroom Four 11' 8" x 7' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.34m )
Double-glazed window. Radiator.
Fitted with WC, wash hand basin, and bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Tiled splashback & tiled flooring. Double-glazed window. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
To the front of the property, there is a low maintenance garden with pathway to canopied storm porch. To the rear, the garden is mainly laid to lawn, alongside a patio area. A brickweave driveway leads to the garage with an up & over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Turrell Close, Wiggenhall St. Germans, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station2.2 miles
- Kings Lynn Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kings Lynn William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Kings Lynn
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN115303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.