Plough Hill Road, Nuneaton, CV10
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED
- ENDLESS VIEWS
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- GARAGE & PARKING
- ECO HOMES
- SMART TECHNOLOGY HOMES
- ZINC ROOF
- HIGH SPECIFICATION
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- ** Call John Shepherd today to find out more **
INCENTIVES PACKAGES AVAILABLE
Upon entering the property, you are welcomed by a hallway & cloakroom, a lounge to the front aspects, the kitchen/dining room to be utilised for entertaining and socialising space plus the addition of a utility.
To the first floor are 4 spacious bedrooms 1 benefitting from an en-suite with an additional family bathroom.
The finer detail…
Bosch integrated appliances to include (Fridge Freezer / Hob / Chimney / Dishwasher)
• Stainless Steel tap
• Double bowl Stainless Steel sink
• Gas hob – 4 ring burner
• Single oven
• White high gloss handle-less units
Tiled flooring throughout the dining kitchen
Tiled flooring hall way & lounge
• Carpeted flooring to the stairs and bedrooms
• White floored mounted toilets & sinks
• Vanity unit underneath the sink
• Bathroom floor tiles will be non-slip textured
• Tiling to the Bathrooms
• White bathroom suite
• Downstairs WC.
• USB sockets
• Staircase with contemporary wooden handrail
LED spot lights throughout the house
TO THE OUTSIDE:
• Rear- paved area will be natural stone buff coloured
• Turf to rear garden
• Timber fence
If you would like further information, please call John Shepherd new homes and speak to the specialised team:
Katie Ridley New homes Director
Jack Richardson New Homes Senior Sale Advisor
Lauren Simms New Homes Negotiator
Terms and conditions-
*Floorplans are not to scale and are indicative only. Location of garage, windows, doors, bathroom fittings, kitchen units and appliances may differ. Dimensions given are approximate and should not be used to order carpets, furniture or any other fitting. In line with The Money Laundering Regulations 2007 we are duty bound to carry out due diligence on all of our clients to confirm their identity.
Rather than traditional methods in which you would have to produce multiple utility bills and a photographic ID we use an electronic verification system. This system allows us to verify you from basic details using electronic data, however it is not a credit check of any kind so will have no effect on you or your credit history. You understand that we will undertake a search with Experian for the purposes of verifying your identity.
To do so Experian may check the details you supply against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access. They may also use your details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes. A record of the search will be retained. To complete our quality service, John Shepherd is pleased to offer the following:-
Free Valuation: Please contact the office on to make an appointment. Residential Lettings and Management: If you are interested in letting out your property or are considering renting a property, please contact .
Professional Survey Department: If this property should not meet your requirements and you decide to purchase a property not marketed by ourselves, we would be delighted to offer our professional services to you should you require an independent survey on the property you intend to purchase. We offer a full range of professional surveys including the RICS Home Buyers' Survey and Valuation Reports, and full Building Surveys. For professional survey and valuation advice therefore,
Please do not hesitate to contact our Survey Department on.
Plough Hill Road, Nuneaton, CV10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nuneaton Station2.8 miles
- Atherstone Station3.6 miles
- Bedworth Station4.4 miles
About the agent
John Shepherd is an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors providing a highly motivated and thoroughly professional Estate Agency service. We have five prominent residential sales offices in Warwickshire and the West Midlands. We also operate specialist New Homes, Lettings, Overseas, Commercial, Auctions, Surveying and Investment departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JSN210053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd, West Midlands - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.