Park Road, Faringdon, SN7
- Parking for two cars
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Overlooking green
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with separate utility
- Perfect for first time buyers
- Exclusively designed, Symphony fitted kitchen
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Help to Buy* available
- We are a 5 star builder
The Chesterton is ideal for those looking for their first home.
The ground floor comprises of a spectacular open plan kitchen/dining area with separate utility area, radiant with natural light from the French doors to the rear garden and a spacious lounge with plenty of room for relaxation. A convenient downstairs cloakroom completes this floor perfectly.
The first floor offers two excellent double bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom with sparkling white sanitary ware. The master bedroom offers its own luxury en suite shower room, while bedroom two boasts extra room to spread out and make this space your own.
Why buy a new home?
1. Our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. We offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. Our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. All our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. We build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian home†
8. Newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. We offer both Help to Buy and Home Exchange schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. With no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
* Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, for first time buyers up to the value of £349,000 subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Part Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot. †Statistics from the Home Builders Federation
- Lounge - 4.67 x 3.48 metre
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.01 x 3.44 metre
- Utility area - 1.7 x 1.05 metre
- Bedroom one - 2.86 x 2.84 metre
- Bedroom one - 3.14 x 4.57 metre
Park Road, Faringdon, SN7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station10.5 miles
About the development
- Superb new 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes located on the edge of the Cotswolds
- Beautiful rural surroundings
- Faringdon is ideal for commuters with its close links to major roads and railways
- Lovely high street offering a mix of independent retailers, specialist boutiques and high street stores as well as hosting a weekly market dating back to the 13th Century
- Book your 1-2-1 appointment to view our new stunning 3 bedroom Byron and 4 bedroom Hallam showhomes.
- We are delighted to be able to offer you our Virtual Appointment Service, if you are unable to visit our Sales Office, why not find out more, right from the comfort of your sofa
Building for the Future. That’s the Bloor Difference.
Founded over 45 years ago, Bloor is today one of the largest privately owned house building groups in the UK, building around 3,000 superior homes each year, ranging from 1 bedroom apartments to 7 bedroom luxury detached properties.
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. You only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true differe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.