Hay End Lane, Fradley, WS13
- South facing garden
- Open plan kitchen & dining room
- Dual aspect lounge
- En suite
- Two parking spaces
- Buy from a 5* builder
The Ennerdale is a beautiful THREE BEDROOM HOME. The welcoming hallway has a cloakroom and useful storage area. Large windows and FRENCH DOORS light up the OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN & DINING SPACE and SPACIOUS LOUNGE. Upstairs, wake up in the airy main bedroom that benefits from an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM. A further double bedroom, SINGLE BEDROOM and a modern family bathroom complete this home.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4960mm x 3170mm (16'3'' x 10'4'')
- Lounge - 4960mm x 3112mm (16'3'' x 10'2'')
- Wc - 1929mm x 911mm (6'3'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4239mm x 3898mm (13'10'' x 12'9'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2061mm x 1427mm (6'9'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3783mm x 3145mm (12'4'' x 10'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2227mm x 2089mm (7'3'' x 6'10'')
- Bathroom - 2334mm x 1924mm (7'7'' x 6'3'')
BrochuresBrochure for Fradley Manor
Hay End Lane, Fradley, WS13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lichfield Trent Valley Station2.5 miles
- Lichfield City Station3.4 miles
- Rugeley Town Station6.9 miles
About the development
- A close-knit village community in Fradley
- Excellent commuter access via the A38, M6 and M6 Toll
- Close to Lichfield for high street shops and eateries
- Essential amenities on the doorstep in Fradley
- 'Good' ofsted rated St Stephen's Primary school is within walking distance.
- Contact Barratt Homes for more information
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.