Rope Street, Rotherhithe, SE16
- Built: 1990
- Length: 40' 6" Beam: 12'
- Engines: Twin Volvo Penta Petrol 182hp
- Hull material: Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
- Residential mooring in South Dock
- Annual mooring fee £5,955.12
The current owner has occupied Hippo of London for the past 3 years & transformed it into a social space which has the perfect balance between indoor & outdoor living. The houseboat oozes character and has been revamped into an exceptional home. The owner has a rather busy & hectic lifestyle & opted to convert a small room that was originally a makeshift bathroom into a walk-in wardrobe. The toilet & shower block is conveniently located on the same jetty as the houseboat & is only 10 seconds walk away. The owner rooted for this option as it eradicates the need to have a septic tank pumped out every week & any further maintenance.
It is important to note that this is a purchase of a special home rather than a boat & for that reason the engines have not been used during the current occupancy. So the engines would need to be inspected before attempting to turn them over.
Rope Street, Rotherhithe, SE16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Surrey Quays Station0.5 miles
- Canada Water Station0.7 miles
- South Quay Station0.9 miles
About the agent
At riverhomes, our mission is to communicate the unique benefits of living by the water to as many people as possible - and we're immensely proud that our entire company is dedicated to helping people live the waterside dream. riverhomes began in 2003 as a family-owned business - and that's what it remains today: one father and two sons who jointly lead a team of over 30 loyal, dedicated and hardworking employees who we consider to be just as much a part of our family.
We know everythin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 48318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Riverhomes, South West London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.