Jubilee Street, London, E1
- Register your interest now
- Brand new development
- High end interiors
- Crittall style windows
- Available with Help to buy (subject to criteria)
- Collection of Studio, 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom apartments
- Close to Stepney Green and Whitechapel Stations
- Completion Q4 2021
Botanical Lofts is a collection of studios, one, two and three bed loft style apartments that honour Stepney’s rich heritage. Inspired by the workmanship of the local red brick buildings, we designed a new landmark that features a rare level of craft and timelessness.
At street level, an activated workspace interacts with the community along Jubilee Street and the surrounding area, creating a vibrant new hub for Stepney.
The interiors of Botanical Lofts were crafted as a cohesive whole. Each space is carefully considered for those who will occupy it, with large open floorplans providing the flexibility for an ever-evolving way of living. The higher-level communal terraces offer impressive views out over East London, while the lower level private balconies overlook the bustling streetscape – perfect for entertaining guests on a warm evening.
A textural palette creates a multi-dimensional canvas that is highlighted by floor to ceiling metal industrial style windows, and a subtle use of colour invites residents to inject their individual style into a home of refined beauty.
The local cuisine caters to all tastes, from cosy cafes and sophisticated pizzerias to Asian banquets and hearty grills. Stepney's specialty stores provide an expansive offering of international wines and artisanal cheeses, perfect for entertaining guests. For those looking for a workout, pilates, gyms and swimming pools are all nearby.
*photos of 1 bedroom show home apartment
Jubilee Street, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitechapel Station0.5 miles
- Stepney Green Station0.6 miles
- Shadwell Station0.3 miles
About the agent
New Homes at Stirling Ackroyd have been active in the City fringe market for in excess of 15 years and have dealt with many high-profile schemes throughout the area. We have acted for many of the main house builders, as well as the more active niche developers.
Set up originally in a small office on Curtain Road, in the then unfashionable northern City fringe, we have watched the community we are part of grow into the prime property locations you see today. We have extensive experience
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW210089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.