Tadema Road, London
- Shared balcony
- Gated mews
- Designated off street parking space
- Qualifies for a residents parking permit
This is a stunning freehold house in the heart of Chelsea. A former factory, this converted mews building provides incredible modern living space in a gated development, with the benefits of a RBKC residents permit and a designated off street space.
At 1100sqft, the house is arranged over three floors and is in an excellent condition, with natural light being the key feature throughout. The ground floor has an expansive open plan living space, with solid wooden flooring. The kitchen is at the rear of the room and is well equipped with inbuilt appliances.
The first floor comprises a generous double bedroom with inbuilt storage and access to a large shared balcony, a modern family bathroom and a coveted laundry room opposite.
The master bedroom is located on the second floor and boasts an impressive vaulted ceiling, a tasteful ensuite with a bathtub and overhead shower and a walk in wardrobe/ dressing area.
Tadema Road is in the 'Lots Village' and is on the doorstep of many local amenities, as well as being a stone's throw from the River Thames and the prestigious Kings Road. The nearest stations are Imperial Wharf (Overground Line) and Fulham Broadway Station (District Line).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Tadema Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.3 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.6 miles
- West Brompton Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Earls Court Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Earls Court
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ECT103278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Earls Court. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.