Scrooby Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
- NO CHAIN!!
- Off Street Parking
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Open Views To The Front
- Close To Local Amenities
Viewings Considered Essential!! Offered to the market NO CHAIN is this deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached property with OPEN VIEWS to the front. Boasting, off street parking, three good sized bedrooms & two reception rooms.
Situated in popular village of Harworth, this semi detached home offers modern and spacious accomodation scross two floors. The the ground floor there's Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen, with three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. WIth ample parking to the front of the property and low maintance garden to the rear.
Ideally located for easy access to the amenities on offer within Harworth, which include shops and supermarkets, healthcare, schools and leisure facilities. Commuters will find good links to the A1/M18 motorway networks, Retford and Doncaster Train Stations and Robin Hood Airport.
Entering into the property there is a side facing uPVC door, laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor, centrally heated radiator & door leading into a downstairs w/c with a wash hand basin.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.68m )
The lounge comprises of a front facing double glazed window, laminate flooring, centrally heated radiator & electric fire.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.84m )
The dining room comprises of a front facing double glazed window, double internal doors leading from entrance hall, laminate flooring & a centrally heated radiator.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 6' ( 4.67m x 1.83m )
The kitchen comprises of fitted wall & base units with contrasting worktops, sink & matching drainer, part tiling to walls & splashback, tiled flooring, centrally heated radiator, double glazed rear facing window & a rear facing uPVC door.
With stairs rising from the ground floor entrance, the landing provides access to all first floor living spaces & family bathroom, there is also a side facing double glazed window, loft access & carpet flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 12' 1" ( 4.19m x 3.68m )
Bedroom one comprises of a front facing double glazed window, carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes & a centrally heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.87m )
The second bedroom comprises of a front facing double glazed window, laminate flooring & a centrally heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 6' 4" ( 3.66m x 1.93m )
The third bedroom comprises of a rear facing double glazed window, laminate flooring & a centrally heated radiator.
The family bathroom comprises of a fitted three piece suite with bath and shower fitting over head, low flush w/c & wash hand basin, full tiling to walls & floor, side facing double glazed window & a centrally heated radiator.
Outside & Exterior
To the front on the property there is a low maintenance lawn space with a driveway for multiple cars running alongside, to the rear of the property there is a low maintenance patio area with fencing to all sides for privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Scrooby Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worksop Station7.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bawtry William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bawtry
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY105923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.