Cleat Hill, Ravensden, Bedfordshire, MK41
- Contemporary style detached property
- Four double bedrooms; two en suite
- Sitting room with a covered L-shaped balcony
- Contemporary style fitted kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances
- Gas to underfloor and radiator heating
- Aluminium framed double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Landscaped terraces and gardens
- Remotely operated gated entrance to driveway and double garage
The pillared entrance has remotely operated gates to a Heritage paved driveway which provides parking and access to the double garage. The main garden is at the front and is enclosed by mature hedgerow with established borders. There is a raised covered terrace adjoining the house.
The kitchen/breakfast/dining room has roof lanterns for optimum light, and exposed Karndean flooring with underfloor heating. The kitchen has a range of base, wall and full height units and an island with a breakfast bar. The dining area has doors to a Juliet balcony. The boiler room contains the control centre for the house with the equipment for the media centre, lighting and CCTV. It also houses the wall mounted gas fired boiler and pressurised hot water cylinder.
The kitchen/breakfast/dining room is open plan to the sitting room and the newly constructed family/recreation room which both have full height windows with panoramic views. The sitting room has two sets of sliding doors to a covered balcony enclosed by glazed balustrades, and a feature stone fireplace with a Nu Flame Living Flame effect gas fire. Both rooms have inset ceiling spot lights, the Bose sound system, and the same oak effect Karndean flooring as the kitchen.
Master Bedroom and En Suite
The dual aspect master bedroom has a triple wardrobe, and full height glazed sliding doors to the covered veranda. The en suite has a walk-in screened wet area with a Rainforest shower, a WC, and a contemporary style oak wash stand incorporating shaped wash basins and mirrored cabinets above. There is contemporary slate tiling to the walls and floor and dual aspect windows.
Cleat Hill is situated on the Northern outskirts of the town with various local amenities including Mowsbury Park and Golf Course. Bedford town centre is 3 miles away and has the Harpur Trust schools and train services to St. Pancras International in 47 minutes.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Cleat Hill, Ravensden, Bedfordshire, MK41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedford Station2.4 miles
- Bedford St. Johns Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Established for over 50 years, Michael Graham has a long heritage of assisting buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants to successfully navigate the property market. With fourteen offices covering Bedford and the surrounding villages as well as the neighbouring areas of Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire and Oxfordshire, we have access to some of the region's most desirable town and country homes.Give Your Home Our Marketing Adv
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BED170058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.