- Immaculate Rear Garden
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Family Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite Bathroom to Master
- Double Garage and Driveway
This well presented and maintained bungalow provides spacious and versatile accommodation which must be viewed to be appreciated. The property is situated on a quite no through road and the accommodation comprises: entrance hall with access to the double garage, large living/dining room, spacious family room with double doors leading out to the garden, modern kitchen fitted with a good range of units, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing.
17’6 x 13’9Electronically operated up and over door, light and power.
The front of the property is laid to lawn and block paved driveway offering ample parking. To the rear the generous and well kept garden enjoys a high degree of seclusion, with a large patio immediately abutting the property and a path leading to the garden shed which is included in the sale and has light and power. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with screening provided by mature hedging. There is gated side access to the front of the property accessed via both sides of the bungalow.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke Mandeville Station0.3 miles
- Aylesbury Station2.1 miles
- Wendover Station2.6 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10495774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Wendover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.