Clivemont Road, Maidenhead
- IDEAL FIRST PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT
- 10 YEAR BUILDING WARRANTY
- AVAILABLE ON THE HELP TO BUY SCHEME
- LESS THAN A MILE FROM MAIDENHEAD RAILWAY STATION AND FUTURE CROSSRAIL
- BRAND NEW SHOW APARTMENTS NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW
- BOOK YOUR EXCLUSIVE APPOINTMENT NOW TO AVOID MISSING OUT
- ONE BEDROOM, PARKING
- 5 DAY PER WEEK CARETAKER, 999 YEAR LEASE
* BRAND NEW SHOW APARTMENTS NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW * Book your exclusive appointment now to avoid missing out.
A superb one bedroom ground floor apartment with a private terrace at Odyssey Place. * Available on Help to Buy *
From the practical layout of the sleek kitchen to the light-filled flexible living space, convenience and style are at the heart of these apartments. Most come with a terraces or balconies and all benefit from gated parking and video entry phones for peace of mind.
Ideally positioned on the northern outskirts of Maidenhead, Odyssey Place is perfectly placed to enjoy the best of town and country. Maidenhead town centre offers a range of vibrant eateries - both chain and independent, plus a wide selection of gastro pubs, cafes and bars that cater for any taste. It also offers a blend of high-street mainstays and independent boutiques in addition to a choice of supermarkets. There is a nearby cinema and for those who want to maintain an active lifestyle have a choice of facilities on the doorstep. Maidenhead lies on the doorstep of the incredible Chiltern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the development is surrounded by multiple parks and open spaces.
Maidenhead benefits from an excellent road network, with the M4 motorway just under 10 minutes away providing direct links to Reading, Slough and Heathrow Airport. Maidenhead Station is conveniently situated just a five-minute drive away offering regular direct services to London Paddington in as little as 18 minutes.
Help To Buy
How does Help to Buy work and do you qualify?
You must be a first time buyer to qualify for Help to Buy
You will only need a 5% deposit
You get a 20% loan from the government with no interest for 5 years
Call us now to speak with one of our financial advisors about how Help to Buy could work for you
Kitchen 11' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.38m x 3.12m )
Living / Dining Area 17' 5" x 10' 8" ( 5.31m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 13' x 9' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.90m )
The image of the terrace is from a previous development
Internal images are from the Show Apartment
This brochure has been prepared from plans supplied by the developer. Roger Platt have yet to verify the information derived from these plans because of the stage of construction.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Clivemont Road, Maidenhead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Furze Platt Station0.2 miles
- Maidenhead Station0.8 miles
- Cookham Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Maidenhead Roger Platt office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Roger Platt has been trading since 1970, so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Roger Platt as your estate agent…
>> Your local Roger Platt team in Maidenhead
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD117738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.