The Parks , Deeside
- Modern bathroom
- Excellent range of amenities
- Cul-de-sac location
- Ample parking
- Landscaped garden
- Modern kitchen
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
MODERNISED THROUGHOUT!! Yopa are delighted to present this immaculate 3 bedroom property to market. Nestled in a quiet, yet accessible cul-de-sac sits this property which over recent years has been tastefully updated throughout and is now ready for someone to drop their bags and move in. The property is approached via a generous driveway with parking for two vehicles. The accommodation comprises a generous lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a modern family bathroom. The rear garden boasts excellent privacy with a sunny aspect and has been landscaped in recent times to ensure low maintenance with space that is ideal for entertaining. One of the key attractions to this property is its location. Situated just moments away from local amenities including shops and schools while having convenient access to the A55, making it ideal for any commuters. In order to appreciate what this property has to offer, it truly needs to be viewed.
The Parks , Deeside
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shotton Station1.5 miles
- Hawarden Bridge Station1.8 miles
- Hawarden Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the North West. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 235728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.