65 Lubnaig Road, Newlands
- Excellent three public, five bedroom layout
- Cloaks WC, main bathroom and separate en suite
- Fitted kitchen with direct access to garden
- Driveway with double garage and huge back garden
- Huge potential to extend further!
Positioned in extensive garden grounds in the heart of Newlands, 65 Lubnaig Road is a deceptive semi-detached home originally dating from the early 1900s. The property delivers eight principal apartments formed over three levels providing an excellent framework for a family home.
The accommodation includes: vestibule through storm doors, reception hall with wc adjacent, an impressive bay windowed living room to the front and a comfortable sitting room to the side. A designated dining room is found to the rear of the building with a fitted kitchen adjacent and door to the back garden.
A staircase with feature timber balustrade leads to first floor level revealing four double bedrooms (master en suite) and a principal bathroom. A further fixed staircase leads to second floor level where a versatile fifth bedroom is found featuring two Velux rooflights and eaves storage space.
The subjects include many traditional features including moulded woodwork, ceiling cornices and stained glass detailing. Gas central heating is in situ alongside double glazing and a security alarm system offers peace of mind. Externally the property sits in a vast plot with large lawns, hard landscaped patios and some established beddings. Driveway parking to the front and side of the building leads to a useful double garage at the rear.
65 Lubnaig Road is within walking distance of an abundance of local shops and amenities whilst Newlands Park is within 400 yards of the front door. Both Muirend and Langside train stations are on the Cathcart Circle line, a 5 stop journey into central station.
65 Lubnaig Road, Newlands, G43 2RX
BrochuresBrochure 1Web Details
65 Lubnaig Road, Newlands
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langside Station0.4 miles
- Muirend Station0.4 miles
- Pollokshaws East Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial S
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SS3824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Shawlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.