Sherwood Vale, Scunthorpe
- A FINE TRADITIONAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE SETTING WITH FANTASTIC VIEWS
- AN ATTRACTIVE FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- 2 SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PLEASANT LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- CLOSE TO HOSPITAL
Sherwood Vale, Scunthorpe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Scunthorpe Station1.0 miles
- Althorpe Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Paul Fox Estate Agents your LOCAL Independent Estate Agents!
So what makes us different from other agents in the North Lincolnshire?
Paul Fox Estate Agents is a Local Independent Estate Agent established by in 1991 by Mr Paul Fox, being born and raised in the area of Scunthorpe and being a fully qualified Chartered Surveyor by 1985.
With a great understanding, wealth of knowledge, and experience of the North Lincolnshire area
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10340045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Fox, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.