Westcliff Parade, Westcliff-on-Sea
- SUPERB ESTUARY VIEWS
- MAGNIFICENT PERIOD GROUND FLOOR TWO-BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- VIEWING IS STRONGLY ADVISED
- OWN GARDEN
- POPULAR LOCATION
The lounge itself is of great proportion measuring 19ft by 13ft and 9ft ceilings which is repeated throughout the property.
There is a wonderful main bedroom which measures 14.1ft by 13ft with windows and a door which leads out to the rear garden. There is also a second double bedroom and then to the rear of the property you will find the very well designed and thought out contemporary kitchen-diner and this includes a built-in fridge freezer, a built-in washing machine, dishwasher, oven and an induction hob and extractor fan and this is where you will also find the gas combi boiler which services the flat for central heating and hot water. There is a door from the kitchen which leads out to the decked area and then subsequently artificial grass and patio where there is plenty of space for outdoor dining. To the front of the building is the fabulous garden which belongs solely to the ground floor property. A lovely raised decked area provides fantastic views out to the Estuary which is south facing so enjoys all day sun. This steps down to a well-maintained and mature landscaped garden out to the boundary original wall. The property has been meticulously and lovingly maintained and improved by the current owners and a VIEWING IS STRONGLY ADVISED to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
HALL 9' 0" x 8' 0" (2.74m x 2.44m)
LOUNGE 19' 0" x 13' 0" (5.79m x 3.96m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 1" x 13' 0" (4.29m x 3.96m)
BEDROOM TWO 10' 1" x 9' 0" (3.07m x 2.74m)
KITCHEN 17' 0" x 7' 1" (5.18m x 2.16m)
BATHROOM 8' 0" x 7' 0" (2.44m x 2.13m)
These particulars are accurate to the best of our knowledge but do not constitute an offer or contract. Photos are for representation only and do not imply the inclusion of fixtures and fittings. The floor plans are not to scale and only provide an indication of the layout.
Westcliff Parade, Westcliff-on-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcliff Station0.4 miles
- Southend Central Station0.5 miles
- Southend Victoria Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Hair & Son has been a pillar of the Essex property market since Frederick Gordon Hair founded the firm in 1922. The last 98 years has seen the firm go from strength to strength, opening five offices and establishing six departments to become so much more than an estate agent.
The Southend head office ideally positioned to give focused coverage of Southend-on-sea & Westcliff-on-sea is leading the way with established and retained clients, spearheading the changes taking place and embraci
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101353015811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hair & Son, Southend-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.