Millrace Close, Lisvane
- Immaculate 4 bedroom detached family home
- Impressive Sigma3 Kitchen / Diner onto garden
- Landscaoped garden
- Large driveway
- Large garage
Take a look around our Interactive VR tour for a closer look and contact our Llanishen branch to arrange your viewing. .
Entrance Hall - 4.90m x 1.95m (16'0" x 6'4") -
Living Room - 3.60m x 7.42m into bay (11'9" x 24'4" into bay) -
Utility - 1.95m x 1.43m (6'4" x 4'8") -
Kitchen / Diner - 4.63m x 6.51m (15'2" x 21'4") -
To The First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 3.22m x 4.72m (10'6" x 15'5" ) -
Ensuite - 2.13m x 1.71m (6'11" x 5'7") -
Bedroom Two - 3.60m x 3.47m (11'9" x 11'4" ) -
Bedroom Three - 2.70m x 2.95 (8'10" x 9'8") -
Bedroom Four - 3.17m x 3.60m widest point (10'4" x 11'9" widest p -
Bathroom - 2.11m x 1.70m (6'11" x 5'6") -
Additional Information - Newly fitted Kitchen diner and bi-folding doors.
Newly created Utility room and downstairs WC
Council Tax - Band - G
Tenure - We are informed by our clients that the property is Freehold, this is to be confirmed by your legal advisor.
School Catchment - My English medium primary catchment area is
Llysfaen Primary School (year 2020-21)
My English medium secondary catchment area is
Llanishen High School
My Welsh medium primary catchment area is
Ysgol Y Wern (year 2020-21)
My Welsh medium secondary catchment area is
Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf (year 2020-21)
BrochuresBrochureMillrace Close, Lisvane
Millrace Close, Lisvane
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanishen Station0.3 miles
- Lisvane & Thornhill Station0.6 miles
- Ty Glas Station1.2 miles
About the agent
A fresh approach to buying & selling residential property
We at Jeffrey Ross believe in doing things just a little bit differently... just a little bit better. We not only look different, with our distinctive sale boards, colourful office and very visual sales particulars, we make sure the difference is perceivable to all our clients.
We want moving home to be a good experience whether you are buying or selling.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30608750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeffrey Ross, Llanishen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.