Queen Street, Emsworth
- WATERSIDE LIVING IN THE HEART OF EMSWORTH
- UNIQUE END TERRACE TOWNHOUSE
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN WITH TRADITIONAL FLINT ELEVATIONS
- FIRST FLOOR OPEN LIVING KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING AREA
- SYLVARNA FITTED KITCHEN. NEFF OVEN & HOB
- GLASS-FRONTED BALCONY/DECKING WITH WATER VIEW
- TWO BEDROOMS, ONE WITH ENSUITE & WATER VIEW
- OAK WOOD FLOORINGS, STAIRCASE & HANDRAILS
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING THROUGHOUT
- DOUBLE GARAGE & ADDITIONAL PARKING
The property's 1st Floor open living meets coastal living, where the kitchen/dining/living area lead outside, through glazed bifold doors, to full-width, glass-fronted balcony & decking area, with water & boating views. The Sylvarna fitted Kitchen includes NEFF oven & hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher. On the 2nd floor are Two Bedrooms, Bedroom 1 with Ensuite & water views. At ground floor level are tiled Entry Hall, Utility/Plant Room, Cloakroom/Shower, Double Garage incl electric vehicle charging point and additional parking.
Viewings Strictly by Appointment.
Emsworth is situated on the upper reaches of Chichester Harbour, a designated area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Chichester is 7 miles to the east, and the South Downs are to the north. The property is well placed for Coastal Walks, Sailing Clubs and a stroll into Emsworth Village with its range of local shops, restaurants, cafes, pubs and dentist/doctors surgeries.
Easy access is afforded by road and rail to Chichester, Portsmouth/Brighton & London, via the A3, M27 or Emsworth/Havant stations.The Cathedral City of Chichester is in close proximity, with its shopping outlets and the renowned Chichester Festival Theatre.Golf, flying, motor and horse racing are at nearby Goodwood.
Queen Street, Emsworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Emsworth Station0.4 miles
- Southbourne Station1.1 miles
- Warblington Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Borland & Borland are fully independent, which enables us to adapt and evolve to changes in market and property conditions more readily. With our prominent high street offices, we have been established in Emsworth for over 20 years. We are acknowledged as the experts in coastal and downland property, with a sympathetic understanding of the Emsworth residential market.Proactive Agent
As accomplished, proactive estate and le
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10921283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Borland & Borland, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.