Micklefield Road, High Wycombe, HP13
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 821698
Available immediately - a beautifully presented three-bedroom semi-detached house refurbished to excellent specification, with off-road driveway parking and enclosed west-facing terraced garden backing onto open woodland, in a quiet residential area to the east side of High Wycombe.
The house includes high quality new kitchen and bathroom, new A-rated gas combi-boiler and central heating system, new carpets and flooring, all new fittings and decoration and new A-rated UPVC double glazing.
The kitchen has new built-in fan oven, ceramic hob with 90 cm wide extractor fan and versatile spaces for white goods including dishwasher, washing machine, and fridge/freezer. A sizeable additional utility room provides space for a tumble dryer. freezer and more storage space.
The newly fitted family bathroom has a three-piece white bathroom suite, with thermostatic shower mixer taps and towel warmer.
Further accommodation to the ground floor includes entrance hall leading to the living room with access to the separate dining room, the kitchen and two large storage cupboards. Stairs to the first floor lead to two double bedrooms, a single bedroom/study, the family bathroom and large cupboard. Two bedrooms have built-in wardrobes.
Additionally, the property benefits from enclosed rear garden, level over 3 tiers with patio area, greenhouse and brick-built garden store.
- Families/couples only. Strictly no sharers, no pets, no smokers and no CCJs.
- All details for suitability requirements including right to rent, gross basic income and credit worthiness criteria for renting this property are accompanied with the application form.
- Tenants with qualifying corporate/personal guarantor and/or who take the options of zero deposit guarantee and/or other rental bond schemes and/or damage cover insurance products are considered by Landlord.
- Viewing the property will be arranged after informal discussion regarding financial status and the requirements to rent the property.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,450.00 per month (£334.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,673.07
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 17 May, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 821698
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Micklefield Road, High Wycombe, HP13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Wycombe Station1.2 miles
- Beaconsfield Station3.5 miles
- Bourne End Station4.0 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 82169825062020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.