- Situated in an exclusive cul-de-sac with views across Hythe towards the sea
- Additional plot of meadow gardens
- Prestigious property full of interest and meticulously maintained
- Set beautifully on its plot in a slightly elevated position
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Dining room
- Sitting room
Forming part of an exclusive cul-de-sac of just five properties on the lower hillside of Hythe with an additional plot of meadow gardens.
A tranquil area where there are footpaths leading to Brockhill Country Park, Hythe centre and the canal bank beyond.
Shopping facilities are nearby and Hythe offers a variety of independent shops and restaurants as well as a wide choice of supermarkets and high performing schools are within easy reach.
Commuting services are excellent with High Speed rail links on HS1 to London St Pancras in under an hour from nearby Folkestone West and access to the M20 motorway provides a network to the remainder of Kent. Eurotunnel in Cheriton offers connections to France and the Continent.
A prestigious property full of interest set beautifully on its plot in a slightly elevated position enjoying views over the town and out towards the sea from its southerly elevation.
Built in 1998 and skilfully designed with an emphasis on enjoying the property's aspect.
The property has been meticulously maintained and is decorated in soft modern colours and enjoys the benefit of a recently fitted kitchen and utility room.
The entrance hall connects to the double aspect sitting room with a large south facing window and doors opening to the rear garden from the separate dining room beyond.
There is a well designed spacious kitchen and breakfast room with fitted units and integral appliances and the connecting utility room and crafts room beyond have access to the double garage.
There is also a south facing study and ground floor cloakroom.
Rising to the first floor there are four comfortable bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes. The master enjoys en-suite...
The property is approached by a pathway and steps to the front door. There is a large double garage and additional parking.
With a backdrop of Brockhill Park, the rear garden is a particular feature of the property and has been professional landscaped and designed for ease of maintenance. It is stocked with a selection of well chosen shrubs and plants and has rear access to the park.
To the front there is an additional "meadow" of approximately 50' x 60'.
We understand all main services are available.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandling Station1.0 miles
- Westenhanger Station2.0 miles
- Channel Tunnel Terminal Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Colebrook Sturrock, acquired Paul Champion’s business: Champion & Co, in October 2013 and we have been keen to demonstrate that his excellent reputation and customer care was not lost by a wholesale and immediate re-branding of his branch in Saltwood.
Now, after more than two years, we feel that the benefits of our wider network that Colebrook Sturrock can offer should be fully shared seamlessly with our Saltwood branch.
Colebrook Sturrock have been selling quality homes in Saltwo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9630708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colebrook Sturrock, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.