Dovestone Gardens, Littleover
- STUNNING EXECUTIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
- SIX DOUBLE BEDROOMS ALL WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- TWO EN SUITES & A FAMILY BATHROOM
- EPC RATING C
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE DERBY ROYAL HOSPITAL
- EASY ACCESS TO ALL MAJOR ROADS
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This stunning family residence boasts ample living space, six double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, three en suites and benefits from a home security alarm system, CCTV, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, off road parking and landscaped gardens.
The accommodation in brief comprises: Entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, lounge with French doors leading through into the conservatory, study, separate dining room, spacious breakfast kitchen, utility room and a double garage, which has been converted into bedroom with en suite shower.
To the first floor are five double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, two en suites, a study and a four piece family bathroom.
Outside, to the front of the property is a blocked paved driveway providing off road parking and a good sized lawn area, whilst to the rear is a landscaped, enclosed lawned garden with paved patio area and maturely planted shrubbery beds and borders.
Dovestone Gardens lies convenient for many of Littleover's local amenities including well regarded schools, various shops in Littleover Village, easy access to the Derby Royal Hospital and a regular bus route into Derby City Centre. There are also excellent links to major road networks including the A38, A50, A52 and M1 Motorway.
This superb property simply demands early inspection in order to appreciate the size and standard of the accommodation on offer.
16' 1'' x 10' 1'' (4.90m x 3.07m)
6' 8'' x 3' 3'' (2.03m x 0.99m)
17' 11'' x 11' 8'' (5.46m x 3.55m)
14' 4'' x 10' 1'' (4.37m x 3.07m)
13' 6'' x 10' 8'' (4.11m x 3.25m)
11' 8'' x 7' 8'' (3.55m x 2.34m)
16' 0'' x 15' 10'' (4.87m x 4.82m)
17' 9'' x 16' 10'' (5.41m x 5.13m)
8' 3'' x 4' 8'' (2.51m x 1.42m)
11' 10'' x 5' 8'' (3.60m x 1.73m)
First Floor Landing
10' 11'' x 4' 0'' (3.32m x 1.22m)
13' 9'' x 11' 10'' (4.19m x 3.60m)
8' 2'' x 3' 10'' (2.49m x 1.17m)
14' 1'' x 12' 11'' (4.29m x 3.93m)
8' 11'' x 3' 10'' (2.72m x 1.17m)
13' 11'' x 11' 3'' (4.24m x 3.43m)
12' 0'' x 8' 11'' (3.65m x 2.72m)
9' 9'' x 8' 11'' (2.97m x 2.72m)
9' 1'' x 6' 7'' (2.77m x 2.01m)
8' 3'' x 6' 8'' (2.51m x 2.03m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Dovestone Gardens, Littleover
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peartree Station1.9 miles
- Derby Station2.3 miles
- Willington Station4.1 miles
About the agent
The Littleover branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and renters in Littleover, Heatherton Village, Stenson Fields, Sinfin and Normanton.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property market and we take great pride in providing a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10881763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Littleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.