Druids Meadow, Boroughbridge
- Reception Hall
- Spacious Sitting Room
- Superbly Appointed Kitchen & Utility
- First Floor Bedroom & Bathroom
- Second Floor 2 Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Gas Fired CH & DG
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Small Pond & Garden Store
A reception hall leads off into a spacious 16’10” long sitting room and a superbly appointed kitchen enjoying rear garden views and featuring a range of base and wall storage cupboards and integrated appliances to include a touch control induction hob with contemporary filter hood above and an electric oven and grill below, fridge, freezer and dishwasher, complemented by a useful utility room and cloakroom/wc leading off.
The first floor landing leads off into a generous master bedroom and a luxurious larger than average bathroom with both a bath and separate walk-in shower.
The second floor landing leads off into 2 further bedrooms and a stylish shower room. Other internal features of note include gas fired radiator central heating and double glazing.
Externally a driveway provides parking and the enclosed rear garden features a generous paved seating area, lawn, small pond, timber build garden store and a brick built barbecue.
BrochuresBrochureFULL SCREEN BROCHURE
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Druids Meadow, Boroughbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knaresborough Station6.6 miles
About the agent
Stephensons have been selling property across the county since 1871, we know our business inside out and your property could not be safer or more reputable hands. Our network of 10 offices across the region are staffed by an outstanding team of estate agents, auctioneers and chartered surveyors providing invaluable advice and delivering the results that sellers demand. Whether you are upsizing, downsizing, relocating or just wanting to sell a property
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30613980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Boroughbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.