Locko Road, Spondon
- PARTICULARLY ATTRACTIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SET BACK FROM LOCKO ROAD WITH AMPLE PARKING AND GARAGE
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS & 24FT ENTERTAINMENT ROOM
- EPC RATING D
- FIVE BEDROOMS (TWO WITH EN-SUITES)
- CLOAKROOM/WC, LAUNDRY ROOM
- FITTED DINING KITCHEN, FAMILY BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN (SEPARATE INTO TWO SECTIONS AT PRESENT)
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
13' 4'' x 6' 6'' (4.06m x 1.98m)
Front Living Room
12' 1'' x 11' 2'' (3.68m x 3.40m)
11' 5'' x 6' 11'' (3.48m x 2.11m)
Rear Living Room
25' 9'' x 11' 11'' (7.84m x 3.63m)
Fitted Dining Kitchen
21' 7'' x 8' 3'' (6.57m x 2.51m)
11' 8'' x 9' 5'' (3.55m x 2.87m)
6' 11'' x 5' 11'' (2.11m x 1.80m)
Entertainment Room/Optional Annex
42' 11'' x 14' 8'' (13.07m x 4.47m)
First Floor Landing
15' 1'' x 6' 11'' (4.59m x 2.11m)
25' 9'' x 10' 8'' (7.84m x 3.25m)
7' 8'' x 5' 4'' (2.34m x 1.62m)
14' 11'' x 10' 3'' (4.54m x 3.12m)
12' 0'' x 10' 6'' (3.65m x 3.20m)
12' 1'' x 7' 6'' (3.68m x 2.28m)
9' 1'' x 8' 3'' (2.77m x 2.51m)
Second Floor Landing
25' 11'' x 9' 1'' (7.89m x 2.77m)
En-Suite Shower Room
10' 6'' x 4' 4'' (3.20m x 1.32m)
The property is set back from Locko Road and is approached via double wrought iron gates providing a block paved frontage providing ample off road parking and turning space for a number of vehicles.
There is an ATTACHED GARAGE with up and over door, light and power.
There is an enclosed and good size rear garden which is currently separated into two sections, one section having an extensive block paved patio area with lawned area beyond. There is a further lawned area. Cold water tap and security lighting.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Locko Road, Spondon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station0.8 miles
- Derby Station2.4 miles
- Peartree Station3.3 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10827427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.