Glenthorne Road, London, N11
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- 5 Bedroom House
- 1 Reception Room
- 2 Bathrooms + Fully-Fitted-Kitchen
- Carpets Through-Out
- Close to Local Amenities + Transport
Spacious 4 Bedroom Terraced House comprising of 4 doubles and a single, fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms apart from one, separate Reception Room, two Bathrooms and a large Fully-Fitted-Kitchen. Further benefits include a carpets through-out the property, and a nice garden. Location is amazing, all shops, transport, bars and restaurants moments away.
Available Now !!!
Virtual Viewing Available!!!
Call Oyster Properties at for more information.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Glenthorne Road, London, N11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Southgate Station0.4 miles
- Arnos Grove Station0.8 miles
- Bounds Green Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Oyster Properties is a family owned independent Real Estate Company with a young and dynamic team offering new ideas and a fresh approach to sales and rentals, compromised to make your move the right move.
At Oyster Properties we believe the strength of our business is to provide a leading service whilst using a personal and friendly approach to our clients, keeping in mind that the purchasers of today will be the vendors of tomorrow.
Oyster Properties - Service with a Smile, from
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ARG130121_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oyster Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.