Dulsie Road, Bournemouth, BH3
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Impressive kitchen/dining/family room
- 2 additional receptions
- Secluded westerly landscaped garden backing on to open fields
- Approximately 2,400 sq ft of accommodation
- Extended and redesigned by the present owners to a high standard throughout
- Much sought after Talbot Woods road
- Council Tax Band E
The spacious entrance hall sets the tone of this beautiful family home. Sitting central to all the accommodation with many storage cupboards and door to the utility. Without doubt, the heart of this property is the large open-plan kitchen/dining/family room with part vaulted ceiling and underfloor heating, providing direct access on to the patio and secluded lawned garden beyond. The bespoke designed kitchen is extensively fitted with white floor and wall mounted units, complemented by composite work tops. There are many high-end integrated appliances and an island unit with breakfast bar. Also on the ground floor, a more formal living room and separate family room with access to the garden. There are two double bedrooms on this level and a family bathroom, the larger of the bedrooms has a walk-in wardrobe which could easily be turned into an en suit if desired. A further two double bedrooms to be found on the first floor, the main bedroom with ample fitted wardrobes and views across open fields. There is a luxury fitted bathroom with a freestanding bath and double shower.
The level rear garden is bound by fencing to all sides and mainly laid to lawn, making this dog and children friendly. To the far end of the garden is a "Keops" cabin perfect as a home office or just a relaxing place to escape to, plus an additional garden chalet. There are many area's to sit in this beautiful garden but none more convenient than the large patio perfect for the sunny days ahead.
Talbot Woods is considered to be Bournemouth’s most prestigious residential areas with local facilities including: Talbot Heath School for girls, the West Hants Leisure Club and Meyrick Park with its superb 18-hole golf course. The town centre of Bournemouth with its excellent shopping & entertainment facilities and award-winning sandy bathing beaches is just over a mile and a half away. Bournemouth railway station offers a direct line to London Waterloo in under 2 hours.
Dulsie Road, Bournemouth, BH3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station1.1 miles
- Bournemouth Station1.6 miles
- Parkstone Station2.4 miles
About the agent
My business is built on personal recommendation and client referrals based on my track record as an independent sales, letting and search agent. I provide a friendly customised service, combining in-home consultation with an extensive online presence.
Crucial to the success of my clients' transactions is my flexibility and ability to offer choice - a bespoke service alongside a transparent fee structu
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20273133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philippa Sole, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.