Downland Drive, Crawley
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Open plan Living/Dining Room
- Downstairs WC
- Popular location
- Easy access to transport links
- Private low maintenance garden
- Garage en-bloc
A three bedroom terraced house in the popular Southgate area of Crawley, offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Downstairs mainly comprises of the open plan living/dining room, which also offers direct access into the garden via the patio doors. The kitchen and WC are off the central hallway, as well as a room to the rear which could be used as an office or snug/play room.
Upstairs you will find the three bedrooms, two double, one single and the bathroom.
Externally, there are front and rear gardens, as well as the garage en-bloc, accessed via a rear gate.
Downland Drive is located in the popular Southgate area of Crawley, due to being within walking distance of the town centre and Crawley main line station. Most of the area was built between the 1950s and 1970s.
The popular Goffs Park is located in Southgate and features a boating pond and lake, pitch and putt and a model railway. The area also benefits from a shopping parade, medical centre, primary school, secondary school, community centre, library, skate park, playing fields and Crawley museum.
Lounge 13' 8" x 10' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.20m )
Dining Room 9' x 7' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.26m )
Study 9' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.92m x 1.91m )
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' 2" ( 3.17m x 1.88m )
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.57m )
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.26m )
Garage En Bloc
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Downland Drive, Crawley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crawley Station0.7 miles
- Ifield Station1.1 miles
- Three Bridges Station1.8 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Crawley for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CWY407648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.