Ketts Hill, Necton, Swaffham
- 2 double bedroom detached bungalow
- Fitted kitchen & lounge with open fireplace
- Spacious 26'4" conservatory
- Front & rear gardens & wonderful, far-reaching field views
- Driveway parking & single garage
- Gas fired central heating
- Sought-after village location
- No onward chain!
Set in a sought-after and pleasant, non-estate area of Necton is this well-proportioned, 2 double bedroom detached bungalow. Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, the property further benefits from well-tendered gardens, a long driveway, stunning views and offers scope for enhancements!
We are extremely pleased to present to the market this spacious, detached bungalow, offering two double bedrooms, together with a 26'4" conservatory to the rear, overlooking the beautiful, far-reaching countryside views. Located in Ketts Hill, a popular and non-estate area of Necton, which is just a short walk to Necton's local amenities and facilities.
In brief, the internal accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge with open fireplace, fitted kitchen, 26'4" conservatory, two double bedrooms and the bathroom. Coupled with this accommodation, the property further benefits from gas fired radiator central heating, front and rear gardens, long driveway, providing off-road parking and field views.
This property will appeal to an assortment of buyers, making an early viewing highly recommended! NO ONWARD CHAIN
UPVC double glazed external entrance door opening to:
Radiator, vinyl flooring, loft access, doors opening to both bedrooms, kitchen and the bathroom, further door opening to:
Lounge 13' 6" narrowing to 12' " to chimney breast x 11' 6" ( 4.11m narrowing to 3.66m to chimney breast x 3.51m )
Open fireplace with hearth, timber surround and mantelpiece, radiator, television and telephone points, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 12' x 11' 6" max ( 3.66m x 3.51m max )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, space for electric oven with cooker hood over, space for fridge-freezer, airing cupboard, radiator, vinyl flooring, UPVC double glazed window internal to the rear aspect, part glazed door opening to:
Conservatory 26' 4" x 7' 11" ( 8.03m x 2.41m )
Of UPVC double glazed construction on a brick base with plumbing for washing machine, UPVC double glazed external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.28m )
Radiator, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.84m )
Radiator, carpet flooring, timber framed internal window with secondary glazing to the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin with tiled splash backs and panelled bath with hand-held shower attachment over, part tiled walls, radiator, vinyl flooring, timber framed obscured glass internal window with secondary glazing to the rear aspect.
The property is approached over a long driveway, which provides off-road parking and access to the garage. The remainder of the front garden is laid mainly to lawn with decorative plant and shrub bed borders and a pathway leading to the main entrance door.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with various plant and shrub bed borders, an established tree and a low wire fence, offering stunning, far reaching field views to the occupants.
Garage 15' 11" x 8' 1" ( 4.85m x 2.46m )
Up and over door to the front aspect.
Necton is a popular village, situated off the A47 main road between Swaffham and Dereham in the Breckland district of mid-Norfolk. The village boasts a wealth of amenities including a primary school, playing field, social club, public house, Post Office and a number of shops, including Co Op and Costa. Further amenities can be found within the neighbouring town of Swaffham, which is less than 5 miles away and boasts a small, social history museum, many public houses, restaurants and cafes, together with supermarket facilities and smaller shops. Within the town there are schooling facilities for all ages and sport and leisure facilities. Swaffham market is held every Saturday and has stalls including fresh meat, fruit & vegetables, cheeses, eggs, housewares, confectionery, tools and plants.
Council Tax Band
This property is Council Tax band B.
Please note that once a sale takes place, the Council Tax banding will be reviewed and may be subject to change.
Upon entering the village of Necton from the Swaffham/A47 direction, proceed along Tuns Road and take the left hand turn onto School Road. Continue along this road, which then becomes Ketts Hill and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ketts Hill, Necton, Swaffham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Attleborough Station13.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Swaffham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Swaffham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM107484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.