Fleet Road, Hampstead, NW3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Suitable for Sharers
- Communal Reception
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Private Balcony
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- 0.4 Miles Walk to Hampstead Heath Overground
- FULL HMO LICENSE
HMO LICENSED - A fantastic six bedroom apartment set on the 1st and 2nd floor of a period property in the desirable South End Green area of Hampstead. The property is ideal for sharers within 0.4 miles to Belsize Park Underground Station.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Fleet Road, Hampstead, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Belsize Park Station0.3 miles
- Hampstead Heath Station0.4 miles
- Gospel Oak Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 06793354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Hampstead Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.