Ferndale Drive, Moorends, Doncaster
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- Spacious lounge, Kitchen
- Gas central heating (modern boiler)
- UPVC double glazed
- UPVC double glazed conservatory
- Priced to allow for some refurbishment
- Bedroom three can be re-instated
- Garage, Driveway
- Electric car charging pod
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
LOUNGE 21' 10" x 16' 4" (6.68m x 5m) measured to maximum points. Three front facing and one side facing UPVC double glazed windows. Timber fireplace with marble hearth and inset to a coal effect gas fire. Door into the inner hall.
If a third bedroom is required then the wall could be easily be re-instated to form bedroom three if required as there would already be a window and a door in the right places.
KITCHEN 12' 0" x 8' 1" (3.66m x 2.48m) Side facing UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed entrance door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with laminate worksurfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Gas cooker. space for fridge and freezer. Useful built-in storage cupboard.
INNER HALL The built-in storage cupboards, one housing the wall mounted gas combi central heating boiler. Doors off to all rooms.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 1" x 10' 10" (4m x 3.31m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 4" x 7' 10" (3.46m x 2.41m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed French doors leading into the conservatory. Radiator.
CONSERVATORY 9' 4" x 8' 9" (2.86m x 2.67m) With dwarf brick wall and UPVC double glazed windows and French doors. Tiled floor. Radiator.
BATHROOM Side facing UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a panelled bath with electric shower above and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Radiator.
W.C Side facing UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a w.c.
OUTSIDE There is a gravelled front garden with established shrubs and feature cherry blossom tree. There is a path to one side leading to the main entrance and continuing into the rear garden. There is a gravelled driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and has a wall mounted 'Rolec' electric car charging pod. There is also access from the driveway into the rear garden.
GARAGE Brick construction with electric front roller access door.
The rear garden is gravelled with established hedge to the rear boundary.
NO UPWARD CHAIN INVOLVED.
CONSTRUCTION Steel frame with brick outerleaf.
Ferndale Drive, Moorends, Doncaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorne North Station1.0 miles
- Thorne South Station1.6 miles
- Hatfield & Stainforth Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Our Thorne office is prominently located on the corner of King Street and Field Road, with our own customer car park to the side and only 2 minutes drive from Junction 6 of the M18 motorway with easy access to the M180 and M62.
We really understand that moving home can be a stressful experience and we're ready to make your move a smooth and simple part of your journey. Choosing the right estate agent to work with can be difficult. After all, there are many companies you can cho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100808004618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Screetons, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.