Carlton Road, Rawmarsh, ROTHERHAM
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Generous sized rear garden
- Near to local schools
- Perfect for a growing/large family
- An en-suite to master
GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £250,000 Sitting pretty is this ABSOLUTELY STUNNING DETACHED HOME. Ideal for a large/growing family with multiple bathrooms to avoid the morning rush!! With a delightful generously sized rear garden, this property ticks all the boxes. CALL TODAY TO AVOID MISSING OUT!!!
Having a front facing double glazed door and three week old boiler.
Having a wash hand basin, W.C, central heating radiator and side facing double glazed window.
Lounge 11' 11" to maximum x 15' 3" to maximum ( 3.63m to maximum x 4.65m to maximum )
Having a double glazed bay window, gas fire, central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window and patio doors leading to garden.
Dining Room 7' 11" to maximum x 9' 8" to maximum ( 2.41m to maximum x 2.95m to maximum )
Having a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 8' 8" into cupboard recess x 12' 6" into cupboard recess ( 2.64m into cupboard recess x 3.81m into cupboard recess )
Having a fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, worktops and splashback, electric hob and oven, sink and drainer. Fitted with wood flooring and rear facing double glazed window and door.
Bedroom One 10' 5" to maximum x 9' 11" to maximum ( 3.17m to maximum x 3.02m to maximum )
Having a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" to maximum x 9' to maximum ( 2.87m to maximum x 2.74m to maximum )
Having a rear facing window with great views, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" to maximum x 5' 9" into entrance recess ( 3.00m to maximum x 1.75m into entrance recess )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 6' 6" to maximum x 10' 8" to maximum ( 1.98m to maximum x 3.25m to maximum )
Having a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Having bath with shower over, wash hand basin and W.C. Having a side facing double glazed window and tiled walls and floor.
Having enough space to park two cars.
Having a decked area off from the kitchen and lounge and a sloped garden.
Garage 8' 5" to maximum x 17' 7" to maximum ( 2.57m to maximum x 5.36m to maximum )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Carlton Road, Rawmarsh, ROTHERHAM
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station2.0 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station2.4 miles
- Mexborough Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rotherham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Rotherham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF111668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.