- OVER 60'S ONLY
- RESIDENTS LOUNGE
- INTRUDER ALARM
- COMMUNAL LAUNDRY
- LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- SERVICE CHARGE £1897.18
- LEASE 125 YEARS FROM 1997
- SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- FRIENDLY COMMUNITY
- CLOSE TO HOSPITAL AND LOCAL AMMENITIES
10' 8'' x 19' 9'' (3.25m x 6.02m)
7' 8'' x 6' 2'' (2.34m x 1.88m)
9' 5'' x 13' 5'' (2.87m x 4.09m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Christchurch Station0.5 miles
- Pokesdown Station1.9 miles
- Hinton Admiral Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Arguably occupying the busiest location in the historic town of Christchurch, Denisons Estate Agents are in a prominent, corner position to offer you some of the finest properties in the Christchurch and Lymington area.
The company's offices use computer and internet technology to its maximum benefit linking the offices for Property and applicant data base ,but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients in th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10642410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Denisons Estate Agents, Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.