- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE NOW
- TWO BEDROOM 1ST FLOOR APARTMENT
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- ELECTRIC UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- ONE ALLOCATED UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE
- CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES
- CLOSE TO MAINLINE STATION
- COMMUNAL COURTYARD GARDEN
Furniture available on request
HALLWAY With two storage cupboards and airing cupboard.
LIVING/DINING ROOM With double doors to Juliette balcony.
KITCHEN With a range of base and wall units and with electric oven, ceramic hob with extractor over, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave,
MASTER BEDROOM With mirror fronted wardrobes and leading to
Ensuite shower room
BEDROOM 2 With mirror fronted wardrobes.
BATHROOM Modern white bathroom suite with basin, w.c and bath with shower over.
ONE ALLOCATED UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE
COUNCIL TAX BAND F Neutral Décor throughout
EPC BAND B
Brochures4-Page Brochure (...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leatherhead Station0.3 miles
- Ashtead Station1.8 miles
- Bookham Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 1992, Patrick Gardner are an independent estate agency with four branches located across the Mole Valley. As a company we have exceptional knowledge and experience in all aspects of residential property.
Our flagship Leatherhead office is centrally situated within an attractive Grade II Listed building on the corner of Church Street and the town's High Street. It's highly prominent position offers over sixty feet o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103124000292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Leatherhead - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.