Bathurst Gardens, Kensal Green NW10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Garden apartment
- Two double bedroom
- Double glazing
- Available 26th June 2021!
- Furnish optional
- Excellent condition
- One way street
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Fantastic location
- Close to shops and transport
The property benefits from a lovely reception room with bay windows and feature fireplace, a modern, sleek fully fitted modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and a modern three piece bathroom
There is access from the kitchen onto a great well maintained garden, ideal for entertaining.
This lovely home also benefits from original sash windows, wood flooring and carpet throughout, high ceilings and an abundance of storage space and natural light.
The property is offered on a furnished or unfurnished basis and is available from 26th June 2021.
Bathurst Gardens is an extremely popular residential road and this property is ideally located for Chamberlayne Road, College Road and Salusbury Road's many restaurants, pubs, vintage shops with Kensal Rise (Overground), Kensal Green and Queens Park (Bakerloo line Overland) stations plus numerous bus routes.
EPC Rating: D
BrochuresA4 Property Detai...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bathurst Gardens, Kensal Green NW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kensal Green Station0.3 miles
- Kensal Rise Station0.4 miles
- Willesden Junction Station0.6 miles
About the agent
mile? is a young vibrant agency with a modern and dynamic approach to business. This does not in any way mean we are inexperienced. mile? has over 40 years combined experience within the property industry and its Directors Igal Levy and Marius Ruff have a hands on approach when it comes to the business.
It is this ability to provide experience and knowledge of the local area alongside a modern and innovative twist that makes
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101541005838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by mile..., Kensal Rise. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.