Saltash Road, Swindon
- An ideal investment or first time buy
- A spacious and well presented two bedroom top floor apartment
- Ideally placed for local amenities and the McArthur Glen Outlet Shopping Centre
- Light and spacious 15 ft lounge/diner
- A well appointed kitchen with built in electric oven, hob and extractor hood
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Single garage as well as an additional allocated parking space
- UPVC double glazing throughout and electric heating
AN IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY - A SPACIOUS and WELL PRESENTED two bedroom top floor apartment with EN SUITE BATHROOM is IDEALLY PLACED for local amenities and the McArthur Glen Outlet. This apartment has the RARE BENEFIT OF A SINGLE GARAGE as well as an ADDITIONAL ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE.
An ideal investment or first time buy - A spacious and well presented two bedroom top floor apartment ideally placed for local amenities and the McArthur Glen Outlet Shopping Centre.
The property offers a light and spacious 15 ft lounge/diner, a well appointed kitchen with built in electric oven, hob and extractor hood, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, a further good size bedroom and a modern family bathroom. This apartment has the rare benefit of a single garage as well as an additional allocated parking space.
Further benefits include UPVC double glazing throughout and electric heating. Viewing recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Entrance via a secure telephone entry system. Stairs rising to all floors. Mailboxes.
Front door. Access to loft space. Electric heater. Built in storage cupboard. Doors to lounge, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge 15' 9" x 15' 4" ( 4.80m x 4.67m )
Four double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Electric heater. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.36m )
Two double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units comprising cupboards and drawers. Work surfaces. Built in electric oven and hob with extractor hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Sink and drainer unit. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Extractor fan.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Electric heater. Door to en suite.
Fitted with a white suite comprising shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 7' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Electric heater.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Chrome heated towel radiator. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
Metal up and over door. Parking for one vehicle in front of the garage.
Available on request.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Saltash Road, Swindon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Connells, Swindon (North)
Unit B11 North Swindon District Centre, Thamesdown Drive, Swindon, SN25 4AN
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Swindon North for all your property needs
At Connells our tea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SDN309894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Swindon (North). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.