The Town House, Wakes Hall Park
- Three Bedrooms | Two Bathrooms
- Meticulously maintained formal grounds
- Victorian style kitchen garden available for each residence
- Stunning views over the Colne Valley
- Cart-lodge & Parking
- Fibre Broadband
- Heating and hot water via Air Source Heat Pump
- Help To Buy Available | 10 Year LABC Warranty
- On-site tennis courts and gym
- Short walk to Chappel & Wakes Colne Station
Wakes Hall Park is about premium homes that you will be proud to call home, and from where you can enjoy its remarkable lifestyle, amenities, and location. From Magnificent spaces created within the hall to restored period properties and new homes built in the style of the English landed estate, each is finished to an elevated calibre of specification and comes with a garage or classic cart-lodge.
These beautiful homes are being exclusively offered to the over 55s and represent a truly unique opportunity.
AVAILABILITY Plot 1 - 2 Bedroom - Reserved
Plot 2 - 2 Bedroom - £410,000
Plot 3 - 3 Bedroom - £535,000
Plot 4 - 2 Bedroom - Sold
Plot 5 - 2 Bedroom - Sold
Plot 6 - 2 Bedroom - Sold
Plot 7 - 2 Bedroom - Sold
Plot 8 - 1 Bedroom - Sold
Plot 9 - 2 Bedroom - Reserved
Plot 10 - 2 Bedroom - Sold
Plot 11 - 2 Bedroom - Reserved
Plot 12 - 3 Bedroom - Sold
Plot 13 - 2 Bed + Dressing Room - To Be Released
Plot 14 - 2 Bed + Dressing Room - To Be Released
Plot 15 - 2 Bed + Dressing Room - To Be Released
Plot 16 - 3 Bedroom - To Be Released
Plot 17 - 3 Bedroom - To Be Released
Plot 18 - 3 Bed + Dressing Room - To Be Released
Plot 19 - 3 Bed + Dressing Room - £650,000
Plot 20 - 3 Bed + Dressing Room - £500,000
Plot 21 - 3 Bedroom - £565,000
Plot 22 - 3 Bedroom - £495,000
NOTE Unlike many developers, we don't charge 'event fees' so whether you're selling your home or changing your living arrangements, there is nothing to pay to us.
PHOTOGRAPHY Please note, all internal images are of other completed properties at Wakes Hall Park. For the full specification of 3 Wakes Hall Park (The Town House) please contact Nicholas Percival.
BrochuresClick here to vie...
The Town House, Wakes Hall Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chappel & Wakes Colne Station0.7 miles
- Bures Station3.3 miles
- Marks Tey Station3.8 miles
About the agent
With over 30 years' experience of the market in North Essex, Nicholas Percival has assembled a dynamic team to provide respected advice to our clients. The Practice principles are based on drive, knowledge, experience and professionalism endeavouring at all times to do the job well and treat our clients as we would like to be treated ourselves.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101551002526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Percival, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.