Frieth Road, Bovingdon Green, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7
- FOR COMPLETION IN SPRING 2021
- A BRAND NEW LUXURY DETACHED HOUSE BY GERMAIN HOMES
- WITH AN OUTSTANDING SPECIFICATION WITH MANY QUALITY FEATURES
- OVER 2100 SQ.FT OF ACCOMMODATION (INCLUDING CAR PORT)
- DOUBLE CAR PORT & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- SOUTH WEST BACKING REAR GARDENS
General Specification (draft)
• Traditionally Constructed with Michelmersh Hampshire Stock Light Multi Brick in Flemish Bond
• Brookhurst Restoration Handmade Roof Tiles
• MH Joinery Bespoke Wooden Windows
• Velux Conservation Roof Lights
• Vaulted Master Bedroom
• Cut String Timber Staircase with Hardwood Handrail and Newel Posts
• Under floor heating to Ground Floor
• Chesney’s Wood Burning Stove with handmade timber mantelpiece and honed granite hearth
• Porcelain tiles to Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Kitchen, Dining Room, & Utility.
Handmade fitted wardrobes to principal bedroom together with storage cupboard in hall. A variety of Farrow & Ball paint colours throughout.
• 10 year LABC Warranty
Electrical Specification (draft)
• Pre-wired for multi room audio
• BT/TV/Satellite feed to all principal rooms
• Down Lighters to Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Kitchen, Dining Room, Utility, Landing and Bathrooms
• 5 amp lighting circuit to Entrance Hall, Living Room, Study and Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2
Pooky wall lights to bathrooms & cloakroom with pendant lights in kitchen
• Intruder Alarm fitted with 3 keypads (front door, back door and first floor landing)
• Outside PIR Lighting (front and rear)
Kitchen/Utility Specification (draft)
• Extensive range of Shaker painted wall and base units in a choice of lacquered or painted designs
• Tuscan White Granite worktops with upstands
• Siemens appliances including Oven, Induction Hob, Extractor, Microwave, Dishwasher, separate Fridge and Freezer, plumbing for Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer, Boiling Water Tap, Waste Disposal Unit, Water softener
Bathroom & Cloakroom Specification (draft)
• CP Hart white Sanitary Ware
• Brushed Brass Fittings
• Handmade Vanity Unit to master bathroom, Painted unit in family bathroom
• Black Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rails
• Tumble Marble floor and wall tiles to master bathroom and Porcelain tiles to Family Bathroom. Honed Carrara marble top , shelf & window sill in cloakroom.
• Laid lawn to rear
• Tree planting, pleached screening and hedges
• Stocked Flowerbeds front & back
• Indian Sandstone Patio and Paths
• Grey Block Paved Driveway
Situated in a highly sought after location, a small semi rural hamlet on the north western outskirts of the town, close to open countryside yet within one mile of the town centre, with its array of bustling individual shops, cafes & restaurants, which include Tom Kerridge’s 2 Michelin Star ‘Hand & Flowers’ in West Street and ‘The Ivy Marlow Garden’ in the High Street. Marlow Station provides access to London Paddington via Maidenhead (with Cross Rail due in 2023). The Marlow bypass is within 3 miles providing fast access to both the M40 at J3 Handy Cross & the M4 at J8/9 Maidenhead. Heathrow Airport is within 20 miles and Central London approx.30 miles.
Local recreational facilities include golf at Harleyford & Temple; riding, cycling & walking in the Hambleden valley & nearby Marlow Common; clubs for tennis, hockey, cricket & bowls all in Pound Lane, along with the Court Gardens Leisure Complex with gymnasium & pool, as well as the National Sports Centre at Bisham Abbey.
For families, the house is situated within easy reach of favoured local schools of Spinfield, Danesfield & Sir William Borlase Grammar School.
From the centre of Marlow proceed west from the obelisk at the top of the High Street along West Street towards Henley. Pass the Sainsburys store then turn right at Platts Garage into Oxford Road continue into Chalkpit Lane climb the hill passing the Royal Oak Pub/Restaurant and the green on your left hand side, and 'Lily Cottage' will be found on the left hand side just before the village hall.
Frieth Road, Bovingdon Green, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marlow Station1.5 miles
- Cookham Station3.6 miles
- Bourne End Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Ballards Estate Agents has been established for over thirty years, specialising in the sale of residential property, residential lettings and commercial acquisitions in Henley on Thames, Marlow, Twyford and surrounding areas. Our combination of professional expertise, experience and a detailed knowledge of the local market place ensures a high level of client service and our office network ensures maximum coverage for your property.
Unlike many estate agency outlets th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MLW190157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents, Marlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.