Biffin Way, Swaffham
- Contemporary 3 bedroom detached house, offered for investors only!
- En suite shower room, separate bathroom & ground floor w.c
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lounge with bi-fold doors opening into a 17'5" conservatory
- Enclosed rear garden, garage & off-road parking
- Gas radiator central heating
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Popular location, close to local schools & amenities
>> Buy-to-let opportunity only!! A very well presented, contemporary 3 bedroom detached family home, located within this popular development. Boasting a lounge with bi-folding doors into a conservatory, en suite shower room, off-road parking, garage, enclosed rear garden & more!
We are delighted to welcome to the market this spacious 3 bedroom detached home, presented in excellent decorative order and offered for sale as a buy-to-let opportunity only!! Contact William H Brown for further information.
In brief, the ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, contemporary fitted cloakroom w.c, modern fitted gloss kitchen with integrated appliances and lounge with bi-fold doors opening to the 17'5" conservatory. This is complemented on the first floor by the master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms, and the family bathroom.
Coupled with the accommodation, the property further benefits from gas radiator central heating and UPVC double glazed windows throughout. Outside, the property boasts front and rear gardens, garage and two off-road parking spaces.
This property must be viewed to fully appreciate the quality and accommodation offered for sale!
Composite external entrance door opening to:
Built-in storage cupboard, radiator, carpet flooring, doors opening to kitchen and lounge, further door opening to:
Ground Floor W.C
Suite comprising back to wall w.c and wall mounted hand wash basin, part tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring.
A range of modern wall and floor mounted high gloss kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated AEG gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated AEG oven and separate grill, integrated eye-level microwave, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, integrated Zanussi fridge-freezer, plumbing for washing machine, built-in storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
Lounge 17' 5" x 12' 3" ( 5.31m x 3.73m )
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, television and telephone points, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, UPVC double glazed bi-fold doors opening to:
Conservatory 17' 5" x 9' 10" ( 5.31m x 3.00m )
Of UPVC double glazed construction on a brick base with vinyl flooring, UPVC double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Built-in storage cupboard housing the gas fired central heating boiler, radiator, carpet flooring, loft access, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect, doors opening to all bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 10' ( 3.68m x 3.05m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
En Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, pedestal hand wash basin and walk-in shower cubicle, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.02m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.18m )
Radiator, carpet flooring, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the side aspect.
Suite comprising back to wall w.c, vanity hand wash basin with storage under and wood panelled bath with hand-held shower attachment, shower and shower screen over, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the side aspect.
The front of the property there is a lawned garden area with decorative flower and shrub bed borders, together with a pathway leading to the main entrance door. A pathway and side access gate opens into the rear garden.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with shingle edging, paved pathways and is enclosed by panelled fencing. This property also boasts two off-road parking spaces and a garage.
Swaffham is a historic market town, located approximately 30 miles from the Cathedral City of Norwich, 16 miles from King's Lynn, 17 miles from both Sandringham and Thetford Forest and 28 miles from the coastal town of Hunstanton. The beautiful Norfolk Broads are also only about an hour away. Swaffham boasts ample free parking within the town and has a small, social history museum, many public houses, restaurants and cafes, together with supermarket facilities and smaller shops. Within the town there are schooling facilities for all ages and sport and leisure facilities. Swaffham market is held every Saturday and has stalls including fresh meat, fruit & vegetables, cheeses, eggs, housewares, confectionery, tools and plants. There are direct train links to Cambridge and London Kings Cross from nearby Downham Market.
Up and over door.
Council Tax Band
This property is Council Tax band D.
Please note that once a sale takes place, the Council Tax banding will be reviewed and may be subject to change.
From the William H Brown Swaffham office, proceed along Lynn Street past McColls and at the traffic lights, turn right and continue south out of town along London Street. This road merges onto Brandon Road; proceed past the High School on the right and towards the round-a-bout. At the round-a-bout, take the first exit onto Redland Road and then take the first left hand turn onto Biffin Way. The property will be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Biffin Way, Swaffham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brandon Station12.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Swaffham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Swaffham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM107715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.