Felix Avenue, N8
- Four-bedroom period, family home
- Southerly-facing rear garden
- Residential cul-de-sac turning off Weston Park
- Located within the heart of Crouch End
- Close proximity to local high performing schools
- Large family bathroom, additional w.c
- Through reception and utility room
- Bespoke fitted kitchen, storage via cellar
- Vaulted ceiling to principal bedroom
- Call to view early
Positioned on a residential cul-de-sac turning off Weston Park, the property offers an abundance of enviable, neutral and period detailing including sash windows, beautiful fireplaces and bespoke fitted kitchen.
Further comprising large family bathroom, additional w.c., through reception and utility room. Benefitting from ample storage via cellar and a vaulted ceiling to principal bedroom.
An early viewing is highly recommended.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Felix Avenue, N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornsey Station0.6 miles
- Crouch Hill Station0.6 miles
- Harringay Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Situated in a valley, Crouch End is overlooked by nearby Muswell Hill, Highgate and Alexandra Palace. The leafy and hilly surroundings enhance the village feel. A vast array of character period properties are progressively being combined with modern high specification developments.
With its diverse independent retailers and high street stores accompanied with good schools and parks this bohemian and vibrant location ensures Crouch End remains a desirable place to reside
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6724135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles Estate Agents, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.