Bowden Green Pangbourne
- Entrance Lobby
- Inner Hallway
- Sitting Room With Log Burning Stove
- Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Storey Extension To Side And Rear Which Requires Fitting Out
- Enclosed Parking For Several Vehicles
- Sizeable Gardens Being Approximately 0.2 Of An Acre
Canopied beamed entrance porch with outside light point open to covered porchway and solid oak door to
Leaded glazed windows to front. Wood strip flooring. Further Pine door to
Sitting Room (11'3" x 11'9" [3.43m x 3.58m])
Brick fireplace with beamed mantle with log burner stove in situ. Leaded double glazed windows to front. Radiator.
Dining Area (11'0" x 9'0" [3.35m x 2.74m])
Leaded sealed double glazed windows to front and side. Woodstrip flooring.
From sitting room door to
Door to under stairs cupboard and open to
Kitchen (10'6" x 7'10" [3.2m x 2.39m])
1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit set in worktop with appliance space under. Wall mounted cabinets with shelving. Base units. Ceramic tiled flooring. Radiator.
Door from Inner Hallway to
Bathroom (5'0" x 9'2" [1.52m x 2.79m])
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Leaded double glazed windows to rear. Part tiled walls. Linen cupboard.
From kitchen stable door leads to
Part Constructed Extension (11'2" x 6'1" [3.4m x 1.85m])
Dual aspect with UPVC leaded double glazed windows to rear.
From sitting room staircase leading to
Bedroom 1 (12'0" x 11'2" [3.66m x 3.4m])
Sealed double glazed leaded windows to front with far reaching views across farmland. Ornate fireplace. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 (12'0" x 8'2" [3.66m x 2.49m])
Radiator. Sealed double glazed leaded windows to rear with views over paddocks.
Bedroom 3 (8'0" x 12'0" [2.44m x 3.66m])
Ornate fireplace. Sealed double glazed leaded windows to side which would provide access to extension. Access to insulated roof space.
Extension Room (12'1" x 21'4" [3.68m x 6.5m])
Triple aspect with sealed double glazed leaded UPVC windows to front and side and casement doors to rear. First floor area 12'1” x 21'4” to be converted to bedroom and bathroom.
The property is approached across a private driveway with five bar gates leading to parking for several vehicles. Side pathway with access to rear with large lawned garden backing onto fields. The property sits on a plot of approximately 0.2 of an acre.
Henwick Properties has no responsibility for the information provided herein. All details are provided with the express wishes of the vendor and are deemed to be correct. The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services so cannot verify that they are in working order. If required the buyer is advised to obtain further verification.
Pursuant to the Estate Agents Act of 1980 we confirm that this property is owned by a relative of a member of staff at Henwick Properties.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bowden Green Pangbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pangbourne Station1.0 miles
- Goring & Streatley Station2.9 miles
- Tilehurst Station3.7 miles
About the agent
We believe that letting your home should be a simple and trouble free arrangement. We will take every possible precaution to safeguard you and your property.
We are able to help with:
* Full Property Management * Property Development and conversions * Letting and Rent collection * Service Charge administration and collection * Ground Rent collection * Flat Block Management * Maintenance and repair * Rental valuation * Property inspections * Property sitting and security *
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henwick Properties, Thatcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.