Bushey Wood Road, Dore
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Ground Floor Position
- Generous Lounge With Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms (Principal With En Suite & Fitted Wardrobes)
- Private & Communal Landscaped Gardens
- Single Garage, Off Road Parking
- uPVC DG & Gas Central Heating, Storage
- Energy Rating - C, Tenure: Leasehold, uPVC DG, Gas Central Heating
- The property has been finished to a high standard throughout.
- Living space is generous with a light & airy feel.
- The bedrooms are both generous doubles, with the principal complimented by an en-suite & fitted wardrobes.
- There's a beautiful communal garden to the rear, alongside a private garden to the front.
- You're a short distance from local shops/amenities, parks and the area is serviced by excellent transport links including key bus routes & Dore train station.
I'd like to downsize...
- There's plenty of room for storage, with ample bedroom space for fitted or stand-alone furniture.
- The property occupies an enviable ground floor position with easy access to the rear.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe this property would rent for approximately £1,250 per month, a yield of 4.62%.
- Tenants would love the gardens, light & airy living space and bedroom sizes.
BrochuresPhoto PlanREDBRIK 5 Page Br...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC Front Page
Bushey Wood Road, Dore
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dore Station0.6 miles
- Dronfield Station2.8 miles
- Herdings Park Tram Stop3.9 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the most
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795026277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.