The Parade, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17
- Help to Buy available.
- Town Centre location, with good selection of shops, bars and restaurants nearby.
- Less than a mile from Watford junction and Watford High Street stations.
- Fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances.
- Bathrooms are fully tiled with underfloor heating.
- The bedrooms all have fitted wardrobes and are carpeted with wooden flooring throughout.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Imagine
Help to Buy* is available for this apartment.
These apartments are well suited to both first time buyers and investors alike, they will tick every box and with only 8 properties in total, we do not see them being available for long.
The Parade is a development of studios, one and two bedroom apartments situated in the heart of Watford Town Centre with Cineworld, Hollywood Bowl and Intu Shopping Centre only 600 metres away for those seeking some retail therapy or looking for more branded restaurant chains. The apartments have everything you need on your doorstep from restaurants and bars to shops and fitness centres, there is something for everyone.
They are in a well-positioned should you need to commute, both Watford Junction and Watford High Street stations are less than a mile from the development, with Watford Junction offering fast trains to London Euston in under 20 minutes.
The development itself has secure video entry, all apartments have either balconies or terraces, kitchens are fully fitted with integrated appliances and bathrooms are fully tiled with underfloor heating. The bedrooms all have fitted wardrobes and are carpeted with wooden flooring throughout the remaining areas.
Please note: All images used are for illustrative purposes. These and the dimensions given are illustrative for this property type and individual properties may differ. Please check with your Sales Adviser in respect of individual properties.
With a Help to Buy Equity Loan* the government lends you 20% of the cost of your newly built home. You only need to pay a deposit of 5%, and then only require a 75% mortgage . You won't be charged interest on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
*Help to Buy: Equity loan is only available to first time buyers, terms and conditions apply. Please visit for more information.
The Parade, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford Junction Station0.4 miles
- Watford High Street Station0.5 miles
- Watford Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Imagine Group, an award-winning agency with offices covering London and the Home Counties.
Headed by specially recruited industry professionals, our New Homes division has the experience and knowledge ranging from new developments, Shared Ownership and Intermediate Rent to Open Market sales and lettings.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NHM200249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Imagine, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.