- THREE BEDROOMS
- 22 FT SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM
- FAMILY ROOM
- BREAKFAST ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- ATTRACTIVE GARDENS
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
The accommodation in brief comprises entrance vestibule, downstairs cloakroom, 22ft sitting/dining room with wood burner and tiled flooring, family room with open fireplace and Kardean flooring, breakfast room with Kardean flooring, 16ft fitted kitchen with built in appliances and Kardean flooring. To the first floor is a main bedroom and two further bedrooms served by a family bathroom.
The property has the advantage of ample of road parking approached via five bar gates. To the rear are lawned gardens with decked seating area ideal for entertaining.
Viewing is highly recommended.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Wycombe Station1.5 miles
- Bourne End Station2.8 miles
- Beaconsfield Station3.2 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
We have detailed knowledge of our local market place, and can provide help and assistance in identifying suitable location and can assist with advice in terms of education and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10143902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Hazlemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.