Cobden Walk, London
- THREE BEDROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS
- HIGH QUALITY KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCE
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- MOMENTS FROM TRANSPORT
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SHARED OWNERSHIP
For a limited time only, reserve one of the last few remaining apartments at Peckham Place and receive £2,000 towards legal costs PLUS a stylish furniture pack - the perfect way to set up home for the new year.
Marketing suite open 7 days a week. Call now on to book your viewing.
This brand new development, completed in Spring 2020, offers 78 stunning one, two and three bedroom apartments and duplexes. The city views, beautifully landscaped communal gardens and contemporary specification are just some of the many design features that the development boasts.
Now Avaialble For Shared Ownership from 25% Onwards!
Peckham is a great place to be right now, after all, it recently topped the Sunday Times list of the best places to live in London.
When you feel the need to head out of Peckham, the great transport links mean you'll have an easy commute no matter which direction you are heading. Travel times from Queens Road, Peckham to London Bridge are a matter of just eight minutes.
Terms and conditions apply and payable on completion. Up to £2,000 contribution towards legal fees from an agreed panel of firms only. Furniture pack paid up to a maximum value of £5,350 dependent on plot size - please ask the sales team for more details. Once reservation fee is paid on/before 11/12/2021, exchange must be within 28 days and complete by the deadline set as agreed with Notting Hill Genesis for offer to be honoured. No cash alternative is available. Offer may be removed or changed at any time and available on selected private sale apartments only at Peckham Place
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Cobden Walk, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queens Road Peckham Station0.3 miles
- Peckham Rye Station0.4 miles
- Nunhead Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Peckham Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Peckham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PKM101610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Peckham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.